WASHINGTON, DC — On Thursday December 3rd at 2:00 PM ET, progressive data firm TargetSmart will host a virtual election debrief. Panel conversations will explore the innovative application of political data by the Biden Campaign and DNC; what leading pollsters learned from their industry’s challenges this cycle and an analysis of what we know so far about the 2020 electorate.
RSVP to the Zoom Debrief HERE.
The following panels will be held from 2:00 – 3:00 pm followed by a Q & A session with TargetSmart CEO Tom Bonier.
Using Data & Analytics to Save the Soul of the Nation
TargetSmart CEO Tom Bonier will moderate a discussion on how the Biden Campaign and DNC applied data and analytics to reach voters with:
- Becca Siegel, Chief Analytics Officer, Biden for President
- Shrija Ghosh, States Analytics Director, Biden Coordinated Campaign
- Kristin Avery, Co-National Campaign Director, Biden Coordinated Campaign
- Ramsey Reid, Co-National Campaign Director, Biden Coordinated Campaign
What happened with the polls in 2020 & where do we go from here?
The Hill’s Reid Wilson will moderate a discussion on the future of polling with:
- Ben Lazarus, Director of Research Solutions, TargetSmart
- Carlos Odio, Co-Founder, Equis Research
- Margie Omero, Principal, GBAO Strategies
- Jane Rayburn, Vice President, EMC Research
What we Know and Don’t Know About Who Voted
More Americans voted this year than ever before. While we know the results, we won’t have a complete picture of who voted for a few more months. Flawed exit poll data is already filling a void that in many cases does not reflect who actually voted. TargetSmart CEO Tom Bonier will discuss what we do and don’t know about the 2020 electorate.
You can RSVP for Thursday’s event here.