TARGETSMART DATA PROCESSING WORKFLOW ANALYST
At TargetSmart the Data Processing Workflow Analyst works as a member of the Data Product Build team to ensure that we construct high-quality and impactful Data Products for our clients. The position is responsible for the operation, maintenance and improvements to pipelines that produce our Data Products.
$47,500 – $55,000 / year plus full benefits
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates, documents, supports and manages processes that build, maintain, and update voter registration lists and other data products.
- Tests and audits data product processes.
- Reviews existing and planned applications with a focus towards adding efficiency and accuracy.
- Supports processes that audit and validate data sources.
- Responds to requests for information/troubleshooting of supported applications.
- Supports processing of data for internal and external client support work and delivery.
- Assists in organizing and archiving of all product related files.
- Assists in the creation of systems that process, audit, promote and archive production files.
- Professionally communicates internally and externally with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Attends all client and internal meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Is available via email/phone during normal business hours (M-F, 9AM-6PM).
The job profile reflects the assignment of essential job functions, though additional functions may exist. This profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of all work activities, duties or responsibilities. TargetSmart reserves the right to assign or reassign work activities, duties and responsibilities as needed for reasonable accommodations and business purposes.
The position reports directly to designated TargetSmart staff in charge of Data Products.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Commitment to Democratic candidates and the progressive movement
- Strong organizational skills
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- Working knowledge of Python and Windows Server
- Experience working with relational databases using SQL
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience with Alteryx or similar ETL tool
- Familiarity with data formats such as HTML, XML, JSON
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Experience working with political data
TargetSmart is a leading provider of political data and technology that enables campaigns and organizations to successfully communicate with large audiences, personalize outreach, and create lasting relationships. Our superior politically-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized multichannel marketing strategies. TargetSmart leverages over 25 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, reliable data products and solutions.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org