TargetSmart focuses on our customers’ success and finding the best ways to ensure that success. With a politically focused approach, our team combines proprietary technologies, consumer data, public databases, data integrations, and strategic consulting to deliver high-performance, reliable data products, and solutions.
TargetSmart thrives on a unique atmosphere and culture. Our professionals, at all levels, work primarily as virtual teams spread across the country. We encourage remote working and provide the necessary technology to facilitate it. We also foster an open environment (virtually, of course) where team members seek input from and are encouraged to collaborate and exchange ideas with their colleagues at all levels of the company. We decentralize decision-making wherever possible and put authority where the knowledge is. It’s our belief that this creates an atmosphere of respect and integrity where we all work together toward common goals. We believe that a diverse, inclusive staff is a fundamental strength. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, and gender identities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and members of untapped groups are welcome on our teams.
SALARY RANGE: $55,000 – $65,000
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO), the Operations Coordinator supports TargetSmart’s leadership team in implementing our plan to excel as a team and cultivate a positive company culture through strong internal communication and accountability. This role focuses on our efforts to foster cross-team information sharing, to gather feedback from employees, keep track of initiatives and to share a common vision across the company.
In This Position You will:
- Work across departments to improve and manage processes for company goal setting, tracking and presentation at the direction of the Executive Leadership team.
- Engage colleagues across the company regularly to gather constructive feedback for company management. This will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing regular employee engagement surveys coordinating with HR team.
- Managing and facilitating periodic “Ask A Manager” sessions with Executive Leadership.
- Incorporating learnings from these employee engagements into ongoing operations.
- Lead the planning and execution of company-wide meetings and events. This will include:
- Oversight of the monthly and annual company meetings and other events / meetings as assigned. o Deep engagement with colleagues across the company to establish meeting objectives and agendas.
- Tracking and management of action items to ensure appropriate follow up.
- Maintain on-going list of problems and proposed solutions available to all employees that have been generated through the feedback processes.
- Provide administrative support of company volunteer groups.
- Plan and execute periodic new-hire orientation sessions as needed.
- Take on ad hoc tasks and projects to assist with the management of daily operations activities as assigned by the COO.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues.
- Contribute to a positive working environment.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to distinguish priorities with little supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven competency with video-conferencing solutions, MS Office Suite, and Slack.
- Experience scheduling and coordinating internal meetings.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in progressive advocacy and/or politics is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com