- Compliance -TargetSmart Communications adheres to the principles of the Direct Marketing Association and conforms to all of its self-regulatory guidelines.
- Ethical Relationships – TargetSmart Communications pledges to conduct our relationships with both clients and other information providers in an ethical and professional manner. In our client and supplier contracts, TargetSmart Communications includes a commitment that any data sent to us has been legally obtained for the uses to which it will be put. Additionally, we require that our clients’ subsequent use of any data received from us will be in compliance with data protection laws, as well as with applicable industry information practices. Furthermore, we agree to comply with restrictions that information providers place on the data. If TargetSmart Communications has reason to believe that a client or an information provider is not in compliance with these commitments, we will exercise rights under the contract, which include but are not limited to, terminating that relationship if appropriate.
- Awareness – TargetSmart Communications is committed to privacy education. We educate our clients and our employees on an ongoing basis about the issues, guidelines and laws surrounding individual consumer privacy issues, corresponding responsibilities and TargetSmart Communications privacy policies and practices.
- Accuracy – TargetSmart Communications maintains quality control procedures to ensure the information we compile and process is as accurate and complete as possible. We respond promptly to any question about the accuracy of information from clients and consumers.
- Security – TargetSmart Communications maintains security procedures designed to keep information we own, license and process from being accessed by any unauthorized person or business. We use a variety of multi-level security systems to control access to our services and information products.
- Online Practices – TargetSmart Communications’ online privacy practices apply to the collection and use of information collected online from individuals, prospects and customers who visit our website.