IT Support Specialist
The IT Support Specialist will help support internal users and drive new IT efforts. The IT Support Specialist must have experience in a wide variety if IT and cloud systems, and is willing to learn new technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver timely troubleshooting and support to internal teams
- Help deploy new IT initiatives across the company
- Prepare new employees for onboarding
- Participate in patch cycles to ensure smooth system updates
- Professionally communicate internally and externally as appropriate.
The job profile reflects the assignment of essential job functions, though additional functions may exist. This profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of all work activities, duties or responsibilities. TargetSmart reserves the right to assign or reassign work activities, duties and responsibilities as needed for reasonable accommodations and business purposes.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with Windows Server (2016) including GPO
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Salesforce and other enterprise cloud applications
- Enthusiasm to learn new systems, software, and processes
- Exposure to multiple database environments
- Trouble-shooting/problem-solving experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Hardware experience
- Scripting experience
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. TargetSmart offers a competitive benefits package including health care, dental, vision, life, generous paid time off, home office stipend, Metro stipend, and the ability to telework.
Salary based on experience
How to apply:
Please send resume, cover letter (including how you learned about the positions), references, and salary requirements to email@example.com.