Client and Data Services Representative
TARGETSMART CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
As a member of TargetSmart’s Client Services Team, you will provide support for progressive organizations and Democratic campaigns, consultants, and polling firms’ use of all of TargetSmart’s data, products, and technology tools. This role includes maintaining relationships with and providing account management for a broad range of clients, educating and training clients on TargetSmart’s data and offerings, and playing an essential role in the overall day to day Client Services operations of TargetSmart by performing a number of critical administrative tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Triage and troubleshoot daily inbound questions and requests
- Complete the steps required to onboard new clients
- Enter client contract information into project management system and connect the contract to the Sales Force account.
- Submit, document, track and monitor data requests and processing jobs
- Provide support for a variety of internal and external platforms that host TargetSmart data (first level client facing)
- Assist in the planning and organizing of the bi-annual Client Roundtable event
- Assist with the production and reporting of client communications
- Develop online Client Support content (i.e. – voter file build updates, new data or product release information, frequently asked questions, etc.)
- Maintain client contact lists in all platforms
The job profile reflects the assignment of essential job functions, though additional functions may exist. This profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of all work activities, duties or responsibilities. TargetSmart reserves the right to assign or reassign work activities, duties and responsibilities as needed for reasonable accommodations and business purposes.
The Client Services Representative reports directly to designated TargetSmart staff in charge of Client Services.
- Experience working with political data (i.e.- voter files, donor lists, membership lists, etc.)
- Experience working with Voter Activation Network (VAN) software or other similar online data querying software
- 1-2 years’ experience working with Progressive Non-Profits, Polling Firms, or Political Consultants
- Ability to trouble-shoot issues and solve problems requiring quick turnaround times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and see them through to completion
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Prefer a Bachelors degree in Government or Political Science
- Comfortable learning new systems and using new technology
This position will be located in TargetSmart’s Washington D.C. office.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TargetSmart provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.