Here is a list of current job openings:
Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist handles all aspects of payables for the company. Accounts Payable Specialist reports to the Controller, and assists with other accounting related tasks as necessary.
- Manage all aspects of employee expense reporting and employee reimbursements. Includes working with staff to fill out expense reports, entering expense reimbursements into the accounting system, and paying expense reimbursements promptly
- Gather all bills, monitor accounts payable to ensure on-time payments, secure payment approval from appropriate staff, pay bills and make accurate accounting entries for all payments.
- Create and distribute reports to provide Controller and senior staff with accounting summaries as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly coop report, and other royalty reports as needed.
- Oversee the process of maintaining an accurate and current vendor database and preparing 1099’s.
- Manage bill and bank record database.
- Assist with other accounting and administrative tasks as needed.
- Assist in preparation of vendor reports.
- Participates in calls and meetings as needed.
- Pursue professional development opportunities to continually broaden accounting and bookkeeping knowledge.
- 2 years accounts payable experience
- Associates degree in accounting, bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- High level of MS excel proficiency
- Intacct software experience a plus
- In depth knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures and financial chart of accounts
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter.
Reports to: Controller
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TargetSmart provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.