Reporting to the Director of Research Solutions, the Project Administrator supports the Research Solutions team in providing administrative support to the team, billing, workflow and project-related activities. Day-to-day, the Project Administrator interacts with members of the department on various coordination tasks such as gathering progress reports, raising problems, updating documentation, and handling the administrative needs of projects and the general needs of the team. This position focuses on the administrative duties in the department; this is NOT a technical or analytical role. Success in the role demands excellent time management, organizational and communications skills.
In This Position You will:
- Manage Salesforce, JIRA, and Airtable and ensure project deliverables are tied into billing systems.
- Execute long-term organizational projects and manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and costs, as needed, throughout the development and execution of a project.
- Coordinate contracting and billing for all projects with the Sales Ops and Accounting Teams.
- Work across the department to improve and manage processes for team goal setting, objectives, tracking and presentation to the Director of Research Solutions.
- Provide scheduling support to the Director of Research Solutions & manage team calendar.
- Provide support and capacity to the Director of Research Solutions for generating content for internal stakeholders.
- Compile data for financial reporting on department expenses, revenue, and profitability.
- Assist in the day-to-day flow of polling work in times of high volume.
- Partner with the Director of Research Solutions to devise onboarding plans and training of future new hires to the team.
- Self-Starting: Carrying out work and making decisions based on directional guidance from Manager to effectively use your time.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to both focus on details of project and task, as well as details of big-picture responsibilities.
- Dependable: Can be relied upon to make commitments and follow through on commitments.
- Strong Communicator: Must be able to interact successfully and accurately with clients and teammates, both verbally and written.
- Mission-Driven and Values-Aligned: The Research Solutions teams provides strategic support to Democratic campaigns and aligned progressive causes; successful candidates will care about the success of our clients and the movement.
- Demonstrated Proficiency: Must have skill set that includes workplace software such as MS Suite and G Suite.
TargetSmart focuses on our customers’ success and finding the best ways to ensure that success. With a focus on politics, our team combines proprietary technologies, consumer data, public databases, data integrations, and strategic consulting to deliver high-performance, reliable data products and solutions.
TargetSmart thrives on a unique atmosphere and culture. Our professionals, at all levels, work primarily as virtual teams spread across the country. We encourage remote working and provide the necessary technology to facilitate it. We also foster an open environment (virtually, of course) where team members seek input from and are encouraged to collaborate and exchange ideas with their colleagues at all levels of the company. We decentralize decision-making wherever possible and put authority where the knowledge is. It’s our belief that this creates an atmosphere of respect and integrity where we all work together toward common goals. We believe that a diverse, inclusive staff is a fundamental strength. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, and gender identities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, and members of untapped groups are welcome on our teams.
We offer a supportive workplace filled with dedicated and creative people and all the following benefits:
Including a 401(k) with generous company matching.
100% REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITY
Always have been and always will be.
TOP-NOTCH MEDICAL COVERAGE
Domestic-partner inclusive, health, dental, vision, life, cancer coverage, and long-term disability insurance for you and your dependents.
GENEROUS PAID TIME OFF
23 days of PTO per year. We believe in work-life balance and encourage you to use your time off. The company provides 10 ½ paid holidays per year.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE
8 weeks of fully paid time off. All genders qualify equally, and the policy includes adoptions.